At MyDeal, customer satisfaction is our top priority. As a marketplace, we strive to ensure that our sellers provide prompt and satisfactory resolution of issues.
Sellers are required to respond within a maximum of 2 business days to any customer enquiry in relation to a product and/or voucher, including enquiries raised by MyDeal.com.au.
Tips for avoiding complaints:
- Accuracy: Ensure that your product listings are accurate and up to date with any new information, product images, and delivery timeframes.
- Consistency: The customer should receive the same level of service and the same information from each of your agents. Ensuring that every stage of the enquiry life cycle will be consistent and uniform.
- Time: Don’t waste time with endless questions. If you know that you will require troubleshooting information or videos/photos, ask for as much information as possible in your first response to the customer. This will allow you to gather the necessary information and reduce the time spent on each enquiry.
- Promptness: Provide the customer with prompt updates, timely responses, as well as quick dispatch and tracking information.
- Empathy: MyDeal cares about our customers and we want this to be reflected in how our sellers respond to negative complaints. Listen and let the customer explain their situation. Provide them with information or reassure them that you will investigate a resolution. Try to focus on what you CAN do rather than what you can’t do.
- ACCC: Understand the consumer guarantees that must be met.
- Solution: Offer the customer a solution. Do not make promises that you cannot keep. If you solve the issue to the customer’s satisfaction you will retain they loyalty to purchasing your products in the future.