Macros are canned responses/templates which can be used instead of drafting a unique response to each customer ticket with similar issues.
MyDeal has provided some example macros which can be located under the Seller Group subheading.
Steps to apply a macro:
- Click the Apply macro button in the bottom toolbar
- Click the relevant macro group/macro title
- Click on the ‘Apply Macro’ button to apply the macro to the ticket.
If you would like to make your own macros, these will only appear in their Zendesk account, and will not be visible to other sellers or MyDeal.
Please see the below video of the steps to apply a macro:
How to create macros:
- Click the Admin button on the left toolbar
- Once the Admin Home view has appeared, click the ‘Macros’ link
- Once the Macros page has opened, click the ‘Add macro’ button
- Enter a name for the macro
- Click the ‘Add action’ button
- Scroll down the drop-down box and click on the ‘Comment/description’ button.
- A text box will appear to enter your text for the macro
- Once complete, click the ‘Create’ button.
This will now appear in your macro selections.
Please see the below video of the steps to create your own macro:
For further information about creating macros, please see the Zendesk article below: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001236988-Creating-macros-for-tickets