If you require MyDeal to review your ticket with the customer, or the customer asks about the following, please contact MyDeal using the Add Note for MyDeal macro, so that a MyDeal agent can assist.
Common questions from customers:
- Coupons not applied
- Free shipping/Limited Free shipping
- MyDeal’s security verification
- Invalid postcode for freight calculator
- Customer mentions an order or product that does not belong to you
- Open the relevant ticket
- Click ‘Apply Macro’
- Select ‘Seller Group’
- Click ‘Add Note for MyDeal’
- Enter the message that you would like to send to MyDeal
- Click the 'Submit as Open' button.
Please see the below video with these steps:
Regular internal notes are for seller’s use only and MyDeal will not receive a notification when you create them if the macro is not used.
If you reply to the customer via external email or public reply, it does not come to the attention of MyDeal.
MyDeal agents will only be notified to view internal notes when you have used the ‘Add Note for MyDeal’ macro.