You should only contact customers via the MyDeal team or via a Zendesk ticket. For urgent matters only, you may use the customer’s phone number and contact them directly. In this instance, please make sure you mention you are calling regarding their MyDeal order and communicate any conversations to our Shop Support team.
You can use the below instructions to:
- Notify customers that their order is out of stock/delayed
- Request an alternative delivery address or confirm delivery details
- Request the customer pay for re-delivery
- Advise that the order will be delivered with authority to leave (ATL)
If you need to get in touch with the customer, please contact MyDeal via the Marketplace Portal with respect to an order number. Our friendly customer service team will correspond with you on behalf of the customer, so you won’t need to have direct contact with customers.
1. Once logged in the Marketplace Portal, sellers can search for the relevant order by ‘order number’ or ‘customer name’.
Click the Contact MyDeal button. The ‘Contact MyDeal’ page will load for that relevant order, displaying the order details.
2. Select the relevant enquiry type.
3. Enter your message.
4. Click Send Enquiry Once you have clicked the ‘Send Enquiry’ button, an email will be sent to our Shop Support team.
Please see the video for an example of these steps:
Instructions for sellers using MyDeal's Zendesk platform:
You must login to the Marketplace Portal to initiate contact with a customer with respect to an order number. This will send an email directly to the customer's email address and create a ticket in your Zendesk account.
- Once logged in the Marketplace Portal, sellers can search for the relevant order by ‘order number’ or ‘customer name’.
- Click the Contact MyDeal/Buyer button. The ‘Contact Buyer / MyDeal’ page will load for that relevant order, displaying the order details.
- Select ‘Buyer’ from the drop-down box.
- Select the relevant enquiry type.
- Enter your message
- Click 'Send Enquiry'.
Once you have clicked the ‘Send Enquiry’ button, a ticket will be created and assigned to your Zendesk Account under the 'Awaiting Buyer’s Response'.
Please see the video for an example of these steps for Zendesk Sellers: