MyDeal Sellers can contact the customer directly regarding an order via the MyDeal Marketplace Portal.
- Search for the customer’s order number on the Home tab, or on the My Deals tab via the ‘View Customers’ Client List link
- Click ‘Actions’, then click ‘Contact Customer’
- Select the relevant enquiry type
- Enter your message
- Click 'Send Enquiry'
This will send an email directly to the customer's email address and create a ticket in the ‘Enquiry Inbox’ under the ‘Pending Tickets’ view. When the customer responds, the ticket will automatically update the status and move to the ‘Open Tickets’ view.
Click on the ‘Enquiry Inbox’ tab to view and reply to the existing tickets with the customers.
- MyDeal does not provide customer email addresses on any orders to any seller.
- API sellers typically receive customer email addresses on orders. MyDeal orders sent to any API will be marked with a generic non-reply email address noted as email@example.com. Please do not attempt to email this address including sending tracking information, as it will fail.