We understand that due to circumstances outside of your control certain products cannot be sent to all areas of the country. As a result to exclude a region or postcode as a delivery option for your deals please contact MyDeal via a request with seller enquiry type 'Product Description/Image Update Request' and included a list of the relevant SKUs as well as clear information regarding the postcodes that the product/s cannot be delivered to.
Articles in this section
- Can I offer different freight rates for my variants? (Can I charge different freight for different sizing?)
- Can I offer customers a discount on freight if they by bulk items from my range?
- How can I charge shipping for my products?
- How do I exclude postcodes from delivery?
- Can mydeal support different shipping arrangements for different products in my range?
- Does MyDeal sell items which customers can pick up from the depot instead of shipping?
- How do I update my shipping rates?
- How do I update my shipping arrangement?