Follow the below steps to generate credentials from the Shopify admin:
- From your Shopify admin, click Apps.
- Click Manage private apps.
- Click Create new private app.
- In the Description section, enter a Private app name.
- In the Permissions section, select the areas of your store that you want the app to be able to access. (Note: please provide "Read and write" access for orders, and "Read" access for products)
- When you're done, click Save. The API key and password for your application are now displayed on screen.
Note: Please do not remove the permissions / delete the API credentials once provided to MyDeal
After generating the API credentials, please provide us with the following information - see below example:
- API Key (32 digits): 654321example654e9x8a7m4p5l8e010
- API Password (32 digits): example123456123456e2x2a2m5p7l4e
- Example (Store) URL: https://example.myshopify.com/