MyDeal will be fetching all your product information through the WooCommerce API GET Products and Variants Endpoints.
Each listing needs to meet the below requirements to be qualified in MyDeal:
1. SKU: We require each product to have an SKU to be qualified in MyDeal. Product SKUs need to be unique (different) across all listings. For variant products, the SKU for each variant option has to be different.
- Example Product: Leather Jacket
- Variant Option: Size & Colour
- SKU for XS size & Black colour Variant Option: Leather-Jacket-XS-Black
- SKU for M size & Black colour Variant Option: Leather-Jacket-M-Black
- SKU for XS size & White colour Variant Option: Leather-Jacket-XS-White
- SKU for M size & White colour Variant Option: Leather-Jacket-M-White
2. Product Contents: We require each product to have a description to be qualified in MyDeal. WooCommerce "short_description" and "description" API fields are combined into MyDeal Description. Please ensure all product information is stored in these sections.
3. Product Title & Images: We require each product to have a title and at least 1 image to be qualified in MyDeal
4. Price: The product's price has to be greater than 0 to be qualified in MyDeal
5. Product Status: The product has to be published in the API to be qualified in MyDeal ("status": "publish")
- WooCommerce API GET Product - https://woocommerce.github.io/woocommerce-rest-api-docs/#list-all-products
- WooCommerce API GET Product Variant - https://woocommerce.github.io/woocommerce-rest-api-docs/#list-all-product-variations
Price and Stock Updates:
Please note that price and stock updates do not occur in real-time at MyDeal. Price and stock updates will be automated twice a day.
MyDeal is referencing to the below fields in the WooCommerce API to update the Price / RRP / Stock for each listing:
- Price: "sale_price" & "price" (MyDeal's price is fetched based on "sale_price" by default. If "sale_price" is not available, MyDeal will fetch from "price")
- RRP: "regular_price"
- Stock: "in_stock" & "stock_quantity"
*Note: You can use the "meta_data" field in WooCommerce API to create special prices for MyDeal to fetch. Please refer to this GUIDE.
Once your WooCommerce API is integrated to MyDeal, all MyDeal orders will go straight into your WooCommerce Dashboard. MyDeal will push each order within 30 minutes from when the order is made.
MyDeal Orders will come in the form of dispatch_CUSTOMERID@mydeal.com.au. You can easily filter your MyDeal's orders through the customer email (@mydeal.com.au).
Uploading Tracking Information to your MyDeal Orders:
Please Note: WooCommerce does not have a standard way for shipment tracking, hence each seller may use a different plugin (extension). Due to this fact, MyDeal is currently unable to fetch tracking information from your WooCommerce API to be uploaded to the order in MyDeal's system. You will have to manually upload tracking information for each order through MyDeal Seller Portal**.
**Once you have been onboarded at MyDeal, your Account Manager will provide your login details to our Seller Portal. Please refer to this ARTICLE to understand how to use the Seller Portal.
- WooCommerce API Create Order: https://woocommerce.github.io/woocommerce-rest-api-docs/#create-an-order
*Direct Import Sellers
If you are sending goods from overseas (anywhere outside Australia), please ensure that the prices in your API are ex GST.