If you want MyDeal to fetch prices that are different to the prices on your website, you can use the "meta_data" field in WooCommerce API to create special prices for MyDeal to fetch.
For all products, including standalone products (simple) and variant products (variable), please set the "meta_data" field as below:
- Set "key" as "mydealprice" (all lower case)
- Set "value" to be MyDeal’s selling price (i.e. $10)
Creating Special Pricing Field for Simple Products:
Creating Special Pricing Field for Variable Products (Variants):
- Under the “Products”, select any variable product
- Under “Product Data”, change dropdown to “Variable Product”
- Click “Variations” and you should be able to see all the variants there.
- Click each variant and create a special price attribute for MyDeal price for each variant