MyDeal will be fetching all your product information through the Neto API GetItem Endpoint URL.
Each listing needs to meet the below requirements to be qualified in MyDeal:
1. Product Identifier: We will be using SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) as the point of reference to all your related product queries
2. Product Contents: We will be fetching product's contents from the below sections of the Neto API. Please ensure all product information is stored in these sections.
- Name = MyDeal "DealTitle"
- Description = MyDeal "Description"
- Features = merged into MyDeal "Specifications"
- Specifications = merged into MyDeal "Specifications"
- Warranty = merged into MyDeal "Specifications"
3. Product Title & Images: We require each product to have a title and at least 1 image to be qualified in MyDeal
4. Price: The product's price has to be greater than 0 to be qualified in MyDeal
5. Product Status: MyDeal can only import products in Neto which are set as:
- Approved: TRUE
- IsActive: TRUE
- Neto API GetItem - https://developers.neto.com.au/documentation/engineers/api-documentation/products/additem
Price and Stock Updates:
Please note that price and stock updates do not occur in real-time at MyDeal. Price and stock updates will be automated twice a day.
MyDeal is referencing to the below fields in Neto API to update the Price / RRP / Stock for each listing:
- Price: "DefaultPrice"
- RRP: "RRP"
- Stock: "AvailableSellQuantity"
*Note: You can use the "PriceGroup" field in Neto API to create special prices for MyDeal to fetch. Please refer to this GUIDE.
Order Processing & Tracking Information:
Once your Neto API is integrated to MyDeal, all MyDeal orders will go straight into your Neto Dashboard. MyDeal will push each order within 30 minutes from when the order is made. Please note that
MyDeal Orders will come in the form of dispatch_CUSTOMERID@mydeal.com.au. You can easily filter your MyDeal's orders through the customer email (@mydeal.com.au).
Once the order has been pushed to your Neto Dashboard, please ensure to acknowledge these orders and update the tracking information for each order once the order has been dispatched. MyDeal fetches tracking information within 3 hours from when the tracking number has been uploaded.
- Neto API AddOrder - https://developers.neto.com.au/documentation/engineers/api-documentation/orders-invoices/addorder
- Neto API GetOrder - https://developers.neto.com.au/documentation/engineers/api-documentation/orders-invoices/getorder
*Direct Import Sellers
If you are sending goods from overseas (anywhere outside Australia), please ensure that the prices in your API are ex GST.