MyDeal will be fetching all your product information through your Magento 1 SOAP API. Please note that MyDeal can only import your "simple" (standalone) products.
Each listing needs to meet the below requirements to be qualified in MyDeal:
1. Product Identifier: We will be using SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) as the point of reference to all your related product queries
2. Product Contents: We require each product to have a description to be qualified in MyDeal. Magento 1 "short_description" and "description" API fields are combined into MyDeal Description. Please ensure all product information is stored in these sections.
3. Product Title & Images: We require each product to have a title and at least 1 image to be qualified in MyDeal
4. Price: The product's price has to be greater than 0 to be qualified in MyDeal
5. Product Status: MyDeal can only import products in Magento which are set as:
- status = 1 (enabled)
- visibility = 2 / 3 / 4 (visible only in catalog / only in search / in both catalog and search)
- Magento 1 SOAP API catalogProduct - https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/m1x/api/soap/catalog/catalogProduct/catalogProduct.html
Price and Stock Updates:
Please note that price and stock updates do not occur in real-time at MyDeal. Price and stock updates will be automated twice a day.
MyDeal is referencing to the below fields in Magento API to update the Price / RRP / Stock for each listing:
- Price: "special_price" & "price" (MyDeal's price is fetched based on "special_price" by default. If "special_price" is not available, MyDeal will fetch from "price")
- Stock: "qty"
Order Processing & Tracking Information:
For simplicity purpose, MyDeal will be sending your orders through guest checkout. Once your Magento 1 API is integrated to MyDeal, all MyDeal orders will go straight into your Magento Dashboard. MyDeal will push each order within 30 minutes from when the order is made.
MyDeal Orders will come in the form of dispatch_CUSTOMERID@mydeal.com.au. You can easily filter your MyDeal's orders through the customer email (@mydeal.com.au). Moreover, MyDeal's internal OrderID will also be added to the "Comment" section of each order.
Once the order has been pushed to your Magento Dashboard, please ensure to acknowledge these orders and update the tracking information for each order once the order has been dispatched. MyDeal fetches tracking information within 3 hours from when the tracking number has been uploaded.
*Direct Import Sellers
If you are sending goods from overseas (anywhere outside Australia), please ensure that the prices in your API are ex GST.
The total amount ($) on the orders in your Magento Dashboard might not match with the total amount on your MyDeal invoice. Magento API only allows us to send the order with SKU and Quantity, where the total order amount (product price + freight cost) is automatically generated from the API. In the case where the freight cost differs at MyDeal and your Magento API, the total order amount will differ.