Part 1 - Creating a SOAP/XML Role
1. In the Magento admin panel choose System > Web Services > SOAP/XML - RPC Roles
2. Choose Add New Role
3. In the Role Info tab create a Role Name and choose Save Role
4. In the Role Resources tab, change the Resource Access dropdown option to Custom and check on the following resources:
- Shopping Cart
- Catalog Inventory
5. Click save Role
Part 2 - Creating a SOAP/XML User
1. In the Magento admin panel choose System > Web Services > SOAP/XML - RPC Users
2. Choose Add New User
3. Fill out the Account Information form generated. Both the User Name and the API Key are created by you. You will need both of these when setting up the connection in Tradebox.
4. Then choose Save User.
5. In the User Role tab allocate the User to the Role (you created earlier) and then click Save User
Part 3 - Providing the API credentials, Payment Method and Shipping Method to MyDeal
After the SOAP/XML Role and User have been created for your integration with MyDeal, please provide us the information below:
- Magento Store URL
- User Name
- API Key
- Shipping Method
- Payment Method
Part 4 - Allowing Guest Checkout
For simplicity purposes, MyDeal will be sending your orders through guest checkout. Please ensure you have set "Allow Guest Checkout" to Yes under Checkout Options in your Magento Dashboard.
- System > Configuration > Sales > Checkout
Part 5 - Checking WS-I Compliance
In order for MyDeal integration to work against your Magento 1 API, WS-I Compliance has to be set to No. Please do the below steps in your Magento 1 dashboard to check your WS-I compliance setting.
- System > Configuration > Services > Magento Core API