1. In the Magento admin panel choose System > Integration to open the dashboard
2.In the Integration dashboard click Add New Integration
3. In the New Integration page > Integration Info tab: fill the value for the Name (any name) and the password (the password of your current login account)
4. In the New Integration page > API tab > you have to grant permission to our API to access some of your data. You have 2 options to grant these permission.
- The quickest is to select “All” from the drop down list
- Or, You can choose from the list of permission and grant our API the following resources:
- Sales (All)
- Products (All)
- Stores (All)
5. Then click save button and system will redirect to the Integration Dashboard.
6. In the Integration Dashboard, click ‘activate’ on the recently created integration name.
7. A pop up with integration details will be shown, confirm the information and click “Allow”
8. Please provide us your Magento Store URL with the integration tokens below
- Magento Store URL
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret
- Access Token
- Access Token Secret
If you click “Done” by mistake, you can see the token information again by clicking “edit”on the recently created integration from integrations dashboard.
After the Role and User have been created, please provide us the information below:
- Payment Method
- MyDeal can only support default Magento 2 Payment Methods such as Bank Transfer, Check/Money Order, Cash on Delivery - not external payment methods like Paypal / eWAY / ZipPay / AfterPay
- Shipping Method