What we are doing?
We are evaluating seller Zendesk tickets with our customers, to identify ways to improve our service. We will monitor and measure progress so you can see the results.
You will only receive a report if you are a MyDeal Zendesk user. The report will be emailed to you every few months.
What is the goal?
Every agent interacting with MyDeal customers should display empathy, efficiency and enthusiasm. We want to go above and beyond for all our customers, to deliver results. We want to ensure customer enquiries are handled in accordance with our SLA. https://www.mydeal.com.au/service-level-agreement
What are the benefits?
- Retaining customers
- Boost customer experience
- Incorporate customer feedback into operations
What you will find in the report
Page 1: Zendesk Overview
This will be an overall score of your Zendesk performance. This score is collected from the CSAT (customer satisfaction survey) on Zendesk tickets.
Page 2: Order Overview
The second page of the report will be an order overview where information is pulled from the reviews that customers submit about your products and service.
Page 3: Zendesk QA Feedback
A MyDeal Customer Service agent randomly selects tickets from the previous month and scores your customer service performance on the following:
- Admin: Email format, ticket status, use of macros
- Research: Understanding the issue and offering appropriate resolution
- Process & Policy: Processing of resolution and providing answers
- Interaction: Customer feedback, efficiency and management of expectations
- Excellent - Enquiry correctly handled
- Good - Generally satisfactory with minor improvement required
- Fair - Requires considerable improvement
- Poor - Urgent improvement necessary