If you have a MyDeal Zendesk account and you need to submit a refund relating to an existing customer ticket you can use the MyDeal App to navigate to the Issue Refund page on your Seller Portal.
1. Open the customer ticket to submit a refund request.
2. The MyDeal App will be on the right-hand side of the Zendesk ticket.
Please Note: If you cannot see the MyDeal App, click the Apps button on the top right-hand side of the Zendesk customer ticket.
3. Click 'Refunds'
4. Click ‘Go’ to issue a refund via the portal
5. The ‘Issue Refund’ page for the order will open. From here please follow steps on this article How to issue refunds
- Issuing a refund in the Seller Portal will not update the status on your existing Zendesk tickets. Please remember to go back and submit your Zendesk tickets as 'solved' once you have completed issuing the refund in the portal.
- When refunding, if you leave the ‘Send Notification to buyer’ as ticked, the customer will be sent an email to notify them of the refund. You have the option to include a note for the buyer to explain why you are refunding.
- If you issue a refund and you don't have an existing Zendesk ticket with the customer then if you leave the 'Send Notification to buyer' ticked you do not need to create a ticket as the customer will be notified of their refund via this email.
- Once submitted, the refund submission is final and cannot be cancelled or edited.