Sellers are able to view the refund history from Issue Refund page of the original order.
View Refund History is minimised by default. Click it to expand and see full refund history on the order.
- When refund status is ‘Processing’ then the date will show the date the refund was created
- When refund status is ‘Approved’ then the date updates to the date the refund was approved and processed back to the customer.
- NOTE: Refunds are usually processed the same day they are created.
- This shows the order number of the refund. Refund orders numbers will appear in the order csv file attached with your remittance notice.
| Refund Amount
- The amount being refunded to the customer
- Two totals will show when both shipping & item amounts refunded. e.g.
- The refund Reason is shown at the top in bold followed by any additional refund notes (only viewable to you and MyDeal).
- ‘Processing’ - the refund request has been received and it is in the queue to be processed
- ‘Approved’ - processing is complete and the money has been refunded to the customer
Please note: Issued refunds cannot be cancelled