Part 1 - Uploading Product Images to Google Drive
1) Go to your Google Drive and create a folder to upload your product images
2) Once all images have been uploaded, click the folder dropdown and select “Get shareable link” > Turn on “Link sharing” > “Sharing Settings” > Update Link sharing to “On - Anyone with the link”
Part 2 - Creating a Direct Image URL for each Product Image
1) Create a new Google Sheet and go to "Add-ons" > "Get add-ons"
2) Search for "Photo Gallery by Awesome Table" and install
3) Once installed, go to "Add-ons" > "Photo Gallery by Awesome Table" > "Create / Edit a photo gallery"
4) Choose the relevant folder containing your product images and click "Select"
5) The IDs of the images will be extracted in Column B. Column A is your original image titles. Remove Column B to Column I as they are irrelevant
6) After removing the irrelevant columns, copy the following formula into Cell C3 to create your image URL
7) Position your mouse cursor to the lower right corner of Cell C3 and double click to populate the formula across all other images
8) Select all cells in Column C, Right click and select “Copy”, then Right click and select “Paste special” > “Paste values only”
9) Image URL for each product image has now been created. Please copy and map this data to your MyDeal Product Data CSV File