MyDeal will be fetching all of your product information through the Shopify API GET Products and Variants Endpoints.
To ensure that new products are added, please ensure they are made available to MyDeal through the App. See How to manage product availability via import on Shopify
Each listing needs to meet the below requirements to be qualified in MyDeal:
1. SKU: We require each product to have an SKU to be qualified in MyDeal. Product SKUs must be unique (different) across all listings. For variant products, the SKU for each variant option has to be different.
- Example Product: Leather Jacket
- Variant Option: Size & Colour
- SKU for XS size & Black colour Variant Option: Leather-Jacket-XS-Black
- SKU for M size & Black colour Variant Option: Leather-Jacket-M-Black
- SKU for XS size & White colour Variant Option: Leather-Jacket-XS-White
- SKU for M size & White colour Variant Option: Leather-Jacket-M-White
2. Product Contents: We require each product to have a description to be qualified in MyDeal. Product's description is fetched from Shopify "body_html" API field. Please ensure all product information is stored in this section.
3. Product Title & Images: We require each product to have a title and at least 1 image to be qualified in MyDeal
4. Price: The product's price has to be greater than 0 to be qualified in MyDeal
5. Product Status: The product has to be published in the API to be qualified in MyDeal. See example below:
- Unpublished Product - "published_at": null
- Published Product - "published_at": "2016-12-06T18:45:00+11:00"
- Shopify API GET Product - https://help.shopify.com/en/api/reference/products/product#index
- Shopify API GET Product Variant - https://help.shopify.com/en/api/reference/products/product_variant