MyDeal will be fetching all your product information through the Neto API GetItem Endpoint URL.
Each listing needs to meet the below requirements to be qualified in MyDeal:
1. Product Identifier: We will be using SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) as the point of reference to all your related product queries
2. Product Contents: MyDeal fetches product's contents from following fields in Neto API. Please ensure all product information is stored in these sections. A product is qualified in MyDeal when either one of these fields have valid data.
- Description = MyDeal "Description"
- Features = merged into MyDeal "Specifications"
- Specifications = merged into MyDeal "Specifications"
- Warranty = merged into MyDeal "Specifications"
3. Product Title & Images: We require each product to have a title and at least 1 image to be qualified in MyDeal. MyDeal Listing's title will be based on the product's "Name" field in Neto API.
4. Price: The product's price has to be greater than 0 to be qualified in MyDeal
5. Product Status: MyDeal can only import products in Neto which are set as:
- Approved: TRUE
- IsActive: TRUE