MyDeal will fetch your stock quantities and pricing from the default fields within Woocommerce.
Please note that price and stock updates do not occur in real-time at MyDeal. Price and stock updates will be automated twice a day.
MyDeal is referencing to the below fields in the WooCommerce API to update the Price / RRP / Stock for each listing:
- Price: "sale_price" & "price" (MyDeal's price is fetched based on "sale_price" by default. If "sale_price" is not available, MyDeal will fetch from "price")
- RRP: "regular_price"
- Stock: "in_stock" & "stock_quantity"
Stock levels cannot be fetched from any custom fields.
Pre-Order Products: MyDeal does not support Pre-Order products at this time.
Product Selection: There is no current way to exclude or filter products from MyDeal through Woocommerce. If a seller wishes to limit their range on MyDeal they can do so by discontinuing any such deals via the seller portal. See instructions here.
Special price for MyDeal: MyDeal can fetch prices that are different to the prices on a seller's website. Sellers can use the "meta_data" field in WooCommerce to create special prices for MyDeal to fetch.
To achieve this, sellers are required to set the "meta_data" field as below for all products including standalone products (simple) and variant products (variable).
This field must be populated for all products.
Creating Special Pricing Field for Simple Products:
Creating Special Pricing Field for Variable Products (Variants):
- Under the “Products”, select any variable product
- Under “Product Data”, change drop-down to “Variable Product”
- Click “Variations” and you should be able to see all the variants there.
- Click each variant and create a special price attribute for MyDeal price for each variant