MyDeal will be fetching all of your product information through your Magento 1 SOAP API. Please note that MyDeal can only import your "simple" (standalone) products.
Each listing needs to meet the below requirements to be qualified in MyDeal:
1. Product Identifier: We will be using SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) as the point of reference to all your related product queries
2. Product Contents: We require each product to have a description to be qualified in MyDeal. Magento 1 "short_description" and "description" API fields are combined into MyDeal Description. Please ensure all product information is stored in these sections.
3. Product Title & Images: We require each product to have a title and at least 1 image to be qualified in MyDeal
4. Price: The product's price has to be greater than 0 to be qualified in MyDeal
5. Product Status: MyDeal can only import products in Magento which are set as:
- status = 1 (enabled)
- visibility = 2 / 3 / 4 (visible only in catalog / only in search / in both catalog and search)
- Magento 1 SOAP API catalogProduct - https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/m1x/api/soap/catalog/catalogProduct/catalogProduct.html