The safety of our sellers, customers and team is our top priority at MyDeal. That's why it is important that the products listed on our marketplace meet Australian product safety standards.
Sellers on MyDeal.com.au are not allowed to create listings that do not meet Australian Product Safety Standards or pose a risk to customers health or safety. We ask that sellers understand and commit to MyDeal's Product Safety Policy.
Should MyDeal become aware of any recalled or unsafe products, we will look to remove any impacted products immediately and require sellers to:
- Cease distribution of the impacted product/s immediately
- Remove any related products from MyDeal > Click Here
- Notify any affected customers with the relevant advice and provide an appropriate remedy > Click Here
Sellers are advised that if MyDeal observes multiple instances where a product is recalled or deemed unsafe, we will be required to commence our review process. This process can be found outlined below:
- Upon the first instance that a seller's product/s is recalled or deemed unsafe, MyDeal will remove the impacted product/s alert the seller via email. Sellers are expected to complete the steps as stated above.- If no reasonable response/action is provided by the seller after 2 business days, the seller's listings will be disapproved until MyDeal is satisfied with actions taken by the seller.
- Upon the second instance that a seller's product/s is recalled or deemed unsafe, MyDeal will temporarily disapprove a sellers listings and conduct a formal consultation with the seller via a phone discussion or video conferencing.
- Upon the third instance that a seller's product/s is recalled or deemed unsafe, MyDeal will disapprove a sellers listings and place the store under a review status. This review will be conducted by our management team and may result in store termination.