Once a product has been successfully marked as out of stock it will be removed from sale on MyDeal. All orders prior to this change are expected to be met, if for whatever reason you are unable to meet the order within an acceptable period please ensure to contact the MyDeal team as soon as possible to let them know which order numbers you will not be able to accept, the team will then cancel the relevant purchases and notify the customer.
Articles in this section
- Can I send MyDeal images for my deals by sharing a dropbox link?
- How do I update my images?
- Does MyDeal have restrictions on what can be sold on the marketplace?
- How do I add new products?
- What do I do if I need to discontinue a product?
- How do i fill in the new product template?
- Can I create the new listings myself?
- Does MyDeal have a maximum title or description length?
- Can two sellers have the same product listed on MyDeal?
- I received an error when updating my stock, how do I fix this?