If you require any assistance from MyDeal, you can contact MyDeal via the three below methods:
1. Phone number
2. Contact MyDeal about an order
3. General enquiries
1. Phone number:
You can call us at 03 6120 6121.
2. Steps to contact MyDeal about an order:
You can use this method to:
- Notify MyDeal that the customer's order is out of stock/delayed
- Request an alternative delivery address or confirm delivery details
- Request the customer pay for re-delivery
- Advise that the order will be delivered with authority to leave (ATL)
- Advise that the order requires payment before dispatch
- Once logged in the Marketplace Portal, sellers can search for the relevant order by ‘order number’ or ‘customer name’.
- Click the ‘Contact MyDeal’ button.
The page will load for that relevant order, displaying the order details.
Please note for sellers using MyDeal’s Zendesk: You will need to select the ‘MyDeal’ option from the drop down to contact MyDeal. If ‘Buyer’ is selected, the message will be sent to the customer.
- Select the relevant enquiry type.
- Enter your message
- Click ‘Send Enquiry’
Once you have clicked the ‘Send Enquiry’ button, an email will be sent to MyDeal’s Shop Support team.
Please see the below video of these steps:
3. General enquiries:
Please use the 'Contact Us' tab in the Marketplace portal or 'Submit a request' link in the help centre to submit your message to MyDeal’s Shop Support team.