Sellers who are managing their seller store manually via the MyDeal Marketplace Portal and not using any APIs to upload products can launch new products or update existing products using the “Update or Create New Products” feature located in the portal.
To do this sellers need to create a “Product Data CSV” file and import the file using this feature. Once the file has been successfully imported (without errors) any new products or product updates will be made live on MyDeal.
Instruction Manual: Update or Create New Products Feature - Please read the information in this document carefully to ensure the formatting of your data meets the MyDeal requirements
>> Other resources:
- Product Data CSV File Template
- Product Data Sample - refer to this file for a sample submission of Product Data CSV File
- MyDeal Product Category List
Please see the following videos for a visual demonstration on uploading and managing products through the portal:
- Preparing Product Import File - Click Here
- Preparing Variant Products - Click Here
- Importing New Products - Click Here
- Error Handling - Click Here
- Updating Existing Products - Click Here
>> Related articles to consider when filling in the new product file.
- MyDeal Product Restrictions
- Deal Title, Content and Image Requirements
- Custom Shipping Configuration
*NOTE: If you are unable to view the 'Update or Create New Products' feature in your Seller Portal please contact your Account Manager by submitting a request here.