Sellers who are managing their seller store manually via the MyDeal Marketplace Portal and not using any APIs to upload products can launch new products or update existing products using the “Update or Create New Products” feature located in the portal.
To do this sellers need to create a “Product Data CSV” file and import the file using this feature. Once the file has been successfully imported (without errors) any new products or product updates will be made live on MyDeal.
- Update or Create New Products Feature | Please read the information in this document carefully to ensure the formatting of your data meets the MyDeal requirements.
- Template | Use this file template to create new products.
- Example File | Refer to this file for a sample submission of a Product Data CSV File.
- MyDeal Product Category List | List of MyDeal Category IDs.
Related Articles to Consider
- MyDeal Product Restrictions
- Deal Title, Content and Image Requirements
- Custom Shipping Configuration