When there are important store status notes, sellers can add a Global Delivery Message via the Marketplace Portal. The message will be displayed to all of the seller's listings. This is useful for temporary delivery delays or cut off dates for Christmas delivery.
MyDeal recommends not to guarantee delivery by a certain date. We encourage sellers to also update the delivery time frame of the products.
Note: Please ensure to remove the note when the operations are back to normal
To update your Global Delivery Message:
1. Click on the 'My Account' tab
2. Click 'Holiday Mode' on the left pane
3. Enter in the message to customers that will show on the deal pages
4. Click 'Save'
- Christmas cut off (one date):
- Christmas cut off (multiple dates):
<dates by state, or dates by regions>
- Dispatch closure