Updating your product prices will differ depending on the setup of your account. Please refer to the relevant section below.
For sellers who manage their store via CSV in the Marketplace Portal.
- For manual integrations with a Custom FeedURL, prices will be automatically updated based on the values within your feed. Any changes will be reflected on MyDeal at the next automated update.
For sellers integrated using ShopifyApp, NetoApp, ChannelAdvisor, Omnivore, IntelligentReach, Comestri, Channel Engine, WooCommerce, Magento2.
If your MyDeal account has been integrated with your website platform, updating your prices is as simple as updating the values within your system. The changes will be reflected on your MyDeal listings at the time of the next automated pricing update.
- Timings & Specs (ShopifyApp)
- Timings & Specs (NetoApp)
- Timings & Specs (WooCommerce)
- Timings & Specs (Magento2)
MyDeal Universal API
For sellers using the MyDeal Universal API to manage their product range.
To update the price for your products on MyDeal, you will need to update the
"price" field via the
/products/quantityprice endpoint. Prices will be updated on MyDeal in near real time.
See section '0.5.4 Update Products Price and Quantity' in the MyDeal Universal API documentation.