Once your application has been approved MyDeal will sync all products in your Shopify store. However, if you prefer to only list a selection of your products on MyDeal you can opt to make products unavailable for listing on MyDeal at any time via your Shopify portal.
Alternative method - if you are a seller with a large number of products it may be more efficient to try this alternative method How to manage product availability via import on Shopify.
- Log in to your Shopify portal and open the MyDeal.com.au Sales Channel.
Go to the Account page.
- In the Publishing section, you can select to view Available products on MyDeal or Unavailable products on MyDeal. Selecting one of these will take you to a Products page on your Shopify portal with a filter applied: 'Included in MyDeal.com.au’ or ‘Excluded from MyDeal.com.au’.
- From here you can select the products you want to make unavailable or available.
Once you have selected the products you need to update, click the 3 dots in the action toolbar and select Include in sales channels to make products available or Exclude from sales channels to make them unavailable.
- A popup window will appear for you to action the changes to the selected products.
- If you have selected Include in sales channels, select 'MyDeal.com.au' and then 'Include products' in order to make the product available to MyDeal.
- If you have selected Exclude from sales channels, select 'MyDeal.com.au' and then 'Exclude products' in order to discontinue the product in your MyDeal store.
- Done! The selected products will either be made available to MyDeal or removed from your feed.
Note: When excluding a product from MyDeal, the listing will be made unavailable for purchase immediately but please note it may take up to 2 hours to be removed from your MyDeal storefront display.