Sellers using AusPost API will need to input the following information into the fields made available as part of the Manage Freight Schemes within the seller portal:
- AusPost API Key - Create an account with AusPost to get an API Key: https://developers.auspost.com.au/login
- From Postcode - Seller’s warehouse postcode.
- Service Code - Choose from the below:
Once you have completed this process, please review this article to ensure your new freight scheme is applied to your products accordingly.
- The AusPost API has size Limitations - See Here > https://auspost.com.au/sending/check-sending-guidelines/size-weight-guidelines
- The AusPost API does not support quantity - This means that the shipping price generated on the order is per unit. E.g. If one unit costs $5 to ship, 2 units of the same product would incur a shipping fee of $10
Refer to the AusPost API Documentation for more information: https://developers.auspost.com.au/apis/pac/tutorial/domestic-parcel