- Open the Maropost MyDeal App
- Configure your MyDeal App Settings
- Publishing your Products to MyDeal
Step 1 - Open the Maropost MyDeal App.
Sales channels > Other > MyDeal.
Step 2 - Configure your MyDeal App settings
- Please find the detailed instructions in this Cresco Help Centre article.
- Under Connection Details section, input the Seller Id and Seller Token which have been provided by MyDeal | Please submit a request if unknown.
Step 3 - Publishing your Products to MyDeal
- Only products which are Active and Approved to show on MyDeal will be published to your MyDeal store. See how to approve your Maropost products to show on MyDeal.
- Each Maropost Commerce Cloud product you want to publish to MyDeal must also be assigned to a MyDeal Category.
- Depending on your preferred MyDeal Categorisation Method, there are 2 approaches you can follow to publish your products on MyDeal. See options below.
Option A) If you plan to map your Maropost Commerce Cloud Categories to MyDeal Categories
- Once your Maropost Commerce Cloud products are synced to the MyDeal App, navigate to the Settings page of the MyDeal App and click the Category Mappings tab.
- For each Maropost Commerce Cloud Category, click Select Category Mapping and type the relevant keywords to find the most appropriate MyDeal Category to map. Alternatively, you can also click the Category Tree Icon to map each Maropost Commerce Cloud Category to a MyDeal Category.
- Wait for the mapping to finish until you see a green tick icon.
- Repeat the process for all other Maropost Commerce Cloud Categories.
Option B) If you plan to assign each Maropost Commerce Cloud product with a MyDeal CategoryID via Custom Product Field
- Create a Custom Product Field to assign a MyDeal CategoryID to each product.
- Use the Maropost Commerce Cloud Import/Export Wizard to bulk update your products with the most appropriate MyDeal CategoryID.
- Approve your products in Maropost Commerce Cloud to show on MyDeal.
Step 4 - Done!
Navigate to the Product Sync section in the MyDeal App and click the Exports tab.
- ✅ - The product has been pushed successfully to MyDeal.
- ❌ - The product failed to be pushed to MyDeal. Go to the Diagnostics tab and click Sync Results to view the errors.