If you experience any errors within the Marketplace, please try the below troubleshooting steps before contacting MyDeal.
- If the contact ‘Buyer’ button has not appeared in the Marketplace portal. Please Note: The contact ‘Buyer’ button is for Zendesk users only
- Unable to upload tracking manually
- Unable to update my contact details
- If you are having any csv file upload issues, please see HERE.
- Have you tried logging out and in again?
- Have you tried using a different browser? (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox)
- Have you tried clearing your cookies?
To clear cookies in Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools
- Click ‘Clear browsing data’
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click ‘Clear data’.
If none of the above steps assists, please contact MyDeal and provide:
- Screenshots of the error, or any error messages that appear
- Advise which browser was used
- Advise which device was used