You can bulk upload tracking information, order notes or stock levels in the Marketplace by uploading a CSV file.
Here are the steps to save your file correctly for upload:
- Export the pending order file or stock update file from the relevant page
- Open the downloaded file and save the file as .CSV (Comma delimited)
a. Go to “File” on the menu tab
b. Click “Save As”
c. Select “CSV (Comma delimited) from the “Save as type” dropdown
d. Click Save
NOTE: Do not skip this step as the file will not be saved in the correct format otherwise
- Input the information you would like to update (i.e. Tracking Code/Courier, New Supplier Notes or Stock On Hand)
- Save your file
- Upload your saved CSV file to the relevant import section
Please see the below video with the steps to save the CSV file:
- Make sure not to delete any columns or change column headers. However you can delete any rows that you do not need to make changes.
- Do not click “save” button on the quick menu bar at the top before saving the file as CSV as per step 2 above
- If you re-open your saved file and all data is merged into the first column, the file was not saved in the correct format. Please download a new file from the portal and ensure you follow step 2 immediately after opening the file.
If you experience any issues after following these instructions, please submit an enquiry to us attaching your import file and a screenshot of any error messages.