MyDeal will be fetching all of your product information through the Shopify API GET Products and Variants Endpoints.
Each listing needs to meet the below requirements to be qualified in MyDeal:
1. SKU: Product SKUs need to be unique (different) across all listings. For variant products, the SKU for each variant option has to be different.
- Example Product: Leather Jacket
- Variant Option: Size & Colour
- SKU for XS size & Black colour Variant Option: Leather-Jacket-XS-Black
- SKU for M size & Black colour Variant Option: Leather-Jacket-M-Black
- SKU for XS size & White colour Variant Option: Leather-Jacket-XS-White
- SKU for M size & White colour Variant Option: Leather-Jacket-M-White
2. Product Contents: We will be fetching product's contents from the "body_html" section from the Shopify API. Please ensure all product information is stored in this section.
3. Product Title & Images: We require each product to have a title and at least 1 image to be qualified in MyDeal
4. Price: The product's price has to be greater than 0 to be qualified in MyDeal
5. Product Status: The product has to be published in the API to be qualified in MyDeal. See example below:
- Unpublished Product - "published_at": null
- Published Product - "published_at": "2016-12-06T18:45:00+11:00"
- Shopify API GET Product - https://help.shopify.com/en/api/reference/products/product#index
- Shopify API GET Product Variant - https://help.shopify.com/en/api/reference/products/product_variant
Price and Stock Updates:
Please note that price and stock updates do not occur in real-time at MyDeal. Price and stock updates will be automated twice a day.
MyDeal is referencing to the below fields in the Shopify API to update the Price / RRP / Stock for each listing:
- Price: "price"
- RRP: "compare_at_price"
- Stock: "inventory_quantity"
Order Processing & Tracking Information:
Once your Shopify API is integrated with MyDeal, all MyDeal orders will be sent to your Shopify Dashboard. MyDeal will push each order within 30 minutes from when the order is placed.
MyDeal Orders will come in the form of dispatch_CUSTOMERID@mydeal.com.au. You can easily filter your orders from MyDeal through the customer email (@mydeal.com.au).
Once the order has been pushed to your Shopify Dashboard, please ensure to acknowledge these orders and update the tracking information for each order once the order has been dispatched. MyDeal fetches tracking information within 3 hours from when the tracking number has been uploaded.
- Shopify API Create Order: https://help.shopify.com/en/api/reference/orders/order#create
- Shopify API Get Order and Tracking: https://help.shopify.com/en/api/reference/orders/order#show
*Direct Import Sellers
If you are sending goods from overseas (anywhere outside Australia), please ensure that the prices in your API are ex GST.