When you integrate your Shopify business with MyDeal.com.au, you can efficiently list your products, sync your inventory, manage your orders, grow online sales and increase brand awareness. By adding the MyDeal.com.au sales channel to your Shopify account you will be giving your products and brand exposure to millions of new and existing Australian customers.
- Sell more with MyDeal.com.au - Connect your store to millions of Australian consumers
- List your products - Sell directly on MyDeal.com.au using Shopify
- Manage your products and orders - List your products, sync inventory and fulfill orders from Shopify
Setting up the channel
- The first step is to install the MyDeal.com.au sales channel from the Shopify App Store.
- Once installed please follow the prompts to submit an application to become a seller on MyDeal.
- The MyDeal team will review your application which can take up to 3 business days.
- If you are accepted then our team will be in contact with you to finalise your account setup
- If your application is unsuccessful then you will receive an email explaining why your store did not meet the eligibility criteria.
- See article: Eligibility Criteria to Sell on MyDeal.com.au
- For sellers that are accepted, once your account is setup we will sync of all of the products in your store and open access to the MyDeal.com.au sales channel App.
- For the initial launch the MyDeal team will review the product listings before they are made live and you will be notified if there are any publishing errors which you need to address.
- See article: How to resolve products with publishing errors
- At this point you can also manage your product availability if you prefer to exclude some products from being listed on MyDeal.
- You will be notified when your products are live on MyDeal!
Managing MyDeal Listings
- Product inventory, pricing and availability is synced with your Shopify store in close to real time
- New products and product content updates will update within 1-5 business days
Managing MyDeal Orders
- When a customer buys one of your products on MyDeal you will receive an email notification
- Your orders on MyDeal will automatically sync up with your Shopify admin on the Orders page.
- NOTE: Orders in MyDeal can take up to 15 minutes to sync with Shopify
- All new orders placed through MyDeal appear in your orders list and are marked as MyDeal.
- You need to fulfill MyDeal orders in your Shopify admin to update it in both Shopify and the MyDeal Seller Portal.
- When you fulfil an order in Shopify, the order status is automatically marked as dispatched on MyDeal with the same dispatch date.
- NOTE: Allow up to 3 hours for the status to update on MyDeal.
- Your customers receive order notifications from MyDeal only. They will receive a notification with their tracking details when the order is fulfilled.
- Learn about processing refunds for MyDeal orders
Getting paid for orders
- You can view payments from MyDeal in the Payments page on the MyDeal Seller Portal.
- Learn more about getting paid in the Payment help section
More help sections: