What is a Seller Score?
Seller scores help customers make informed decisions when they are making a purchase, and help you showcase that you provide a great customer experience.
How is the score calculated?
Your score is calculated using key Seller performance metrics;
- On-Time Dispatch (how many orders you dispatch on time)
- Customer Satisfaction (a customer’s rating of how you handled their support ticket)
- Ticket Rate (the number of orders which have a ticket raised against them compared to orders placed)
- Ticket Escalation Rate (how many ticket escalations customers initiate)
- Refund Rate (number of refunds you issue)
- Out of Stock Cancellation Rate (how many orders are cancelled due to no stock)
- Customer Product Ratings (you can see these on your store page)
- Breaches Issued
How can I improve my score?
The best way to improve your score is by providing an excellent experience for the customer!
Here are some ways to keep your score looking healthy;
- Dispatch orders and upload tracking within 2 business days
- Ship your orders with couriers who provide tracking updates to the customer
- Keep stock levels up to date to avoid out of stock refunds for customers
- Respond to customer tickets within 2 business days of receiving them
- Include as much information as you can about the product in your listings to help the customer know exactly what they’re buying
- Assist the customer with any queries accurately and promptly to avoid escalations
- Ensure you’re abiding by MyDeal’s policies (such as our product listing policy and terms and conditions) to avoid receiving breaches
When are the scores calculated?
The scores are calculated at the beginning of each month, based on the previous 2 months of sales data.
Who is eligible to receive a Seller Score?
If you have made 20 sales in the 2 month score period, you will receive a score. If your store hasn’t made at least 20 sales, you won’t receive a score for that month - but don’t worry, you’re still eligible for a score the following month if you make 20 sales.
If you have any questions about your score, please get in touch with us here.