Sellers listing products on the MyDeal Marketplace are required to adhere to the following rules when uploading and managing their listings:
Please note that all new products submitted to MyDeal will undergo a strict curation check and MyDeal reserves the right to take deals down on its own discretion.
MyDeal reserves the right to remove any listings that we deem to have the potential to mislead or confuse customers in any way, or reduce consumer trust in MyDeal.
- Ensure that all product content is in line with the MyDeal content guidelines.
- Only list items which they have in stock. Pre Order products are only supported in some cases. Sellers can request a review from MyDeal to assess the feasibility of listing pre-order or pre-sale products. Please submit any requests to list Pre-Order products here
- Provide accurate delivery time frames and are responsible for keeping delivery time frames up to date at all times.
- Only list items that can be shipped to the customer within 30 days of the customer’s purchase
- Use their own images and listing content. MyDeal does not accept the use of unauthorised content or any content which may infringe copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property rights.
- Ensure they have the proper permissions from the rights owner or creator before listing any products on MyDeal.
- Use clean or unwatermarked images that are free from any promotional text, framing or branding. This includes the use of business or retail logos. Please refer to the content guidelines for more information.
- Provide clear and specific information on the condition of products. This includes any refurbished or ex-demo/display models.
- Only list products that can be delivered to the customer. MyDeal is unable to support products where the customer may be required to pick up their product
- Provide accurate details on package contents to describe what is and what is not included as part of a customers purchase.
Sellers Must Not:
- List items that are subject to a product recall notices issued by Australian authorities or other jurisdictions.
- List products to be considered unsafe or that are banned by Australian authorities and regulators.
- List products that potentially capitalize on or lack reasonable sensitivity towards natural disaster, conflict, death, public health emergency or other tragic event
- List products where pricing including RRPs and shipping rates may be deemed deceptive, misrepresentative or price-gouging
- List products with placeholder images
- Create duplicate listings
- List URL links that may direct the customer away from MyDeal.com.au
- List products that are customizable or personalized