To list and sell products on MyDeal, sellers are required to comply with the requirements of this Product Listing Policy. This policy is designed to enhance customer’s trust and their experiences with our platform, and ensure that:
- Listings contain clear, accurate information about products;
- Customers have a consistent and positive experience shopping on MyDeal; and
- Listed products meet customer expectations, are safe and comply with relevant Australian laws and mandatory standards.
Please note that all new products submitted to MyDeal may be reviewed by us for compliance with this policy and MyDeal reserves the right to remove product listings at our discretion, particularly where it feels that products do not meet this policy, or may otherwise damage customer trust, safety or quality of experience on MyDeal.
Where a seller either consistently or materially breaches any aspect of this policy, we may take any actions we deem necessary to enforce this or any other relevant platform policy.
- Ensure that all product content is in line with the MyDeal content guidelines.
- Ensure that the seller all products comply with all relevant policies, including our Product Safety & Recalls Policy and Banned Products Policy.
- Ensure that all products meet the MyDeal eligibility criteria.
- Only list items which they have in stock. Pre-order and made-to-order products are ineligible and not supported on MyDeal.
- Provide accurate delivery time frames and keep delivery time frames up to date on product listings at all times.
- Only list items that can be shipped to the customer within 30 days of the customer’s purchase.
- Only list products that can be delivered directly to the customer. MyDeal is unable to support products where the customer may be required to pick up their product.
- Use clean or unwatermarked images that are free from any promotional text, framing or branding. This includes the use of business or retail logos. Please refer to the content guidelines for more information.
- Provide accurate details on package contents to describe what is and what is not included as part of a customers purchase.
- Provide clear and specific information on the condition of products. This includes any refurbished or ex-demo/display models.
- Ensure they have the proper permissions from the rights owner or creator before listing any products on MyDeal.
- Use their own images and listing content. MyDeal does not accept the use of unauthorised content or any content which may infringe copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property rights.
- If the product is a liquor product, comply with our Sale of Alcohol Policy.
Sellers Must Not:
- List products that potentially capitalize on or lack reasonable sensitivity towards natural disaster, conflict, death, public health emergency or other tragic event.
- List products where pricing including RRPs and shipping rates may be deemed deceptive, misrepresentative or price-gouging.
- List products with placeholder images.
- Create duplicate listings.
- List URL links that may direct the customer away from MyDeal.com.au.
- List products that are customizable or personalized.
- List their own direct contact details such as the address, phone number, and email address.