Sellers listing products on the MyDeal Marketplace are required to adhere to the following rules when uploading and managing their listings:
- Only list items which they have in stock. Pre Order products are only supported in some cases. Sellers can request a review from MyDeal to assess the feasibility of listing pre-order or pre-sale products. Please submit any requests to list Pre-Order products here
- Provide accurate delivery time frames and are responsible for keeping delivery time frames up to date at all times.
- Only list items that can be shipped to the customer within 30 days of the customer’s purchase
- Use their own images and listing content. MyDeal does not accept the use of unauthorised content or any content which may infringe copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property rights.
- Ensure they have the proper permissions from the rights owner or creator before listing any products on MyDeal.
- Use clean or unwatermarked images that are free from any promotional text, framing or branding. This includes the use of business or retail logos.
- Provide clear and specific information on the condition of products. This includes any refurbished or ex-demo/display models.
- Only list products that can be delivered to the customer. MyDeal is unable to support products where the customer may be required to pick up their product
- Provide accurate details on package contents to describe what is and what is not included as part of a customers purchase.
Sellers Must Not:
- List items that are subject to a product recall notices issued by Australian authorities or other jurisdictions.
- List products to be considered unsafe or that are banned by Australian authorities and regulators.
- List products that potentially capitalize on or lack reasonable sensitivity towards natural disaster, conflict, death, public health emergency or other tragic event
- List products where pricing including RRPs and shipping rates may be deemed deceptive, misrepresentative or price-gouging
- List products with placeholder images
- Create duplicate listings
- List URL links that may direct the customer away from MyDeal.com.au