If Sellers need an additional payment from the customer, an invoice can be created via the Marketplace Portal on the Order Details page.
1. Click the link on the bottom right hand side under the FAQ.
2. Select a reason from the drop down.
Reasons for additional payments:
- Spare part
- Additional freight
3. Insert the amount required
4. Add a note to the customer to explain why they are being charged
An order note will be added to the order when the invoice has been generated and again when paid by the customer. You will also receive an automated email when the customer has made the payment.
If the customer does not receive the email or they need the payment link re-sent, Sellers can access the additional payment link via the Order details page, by clicking ‘Copy Payment Link’ and sending this via your customer ticket.
- Do not dispatch an order before the customer has made the payment. MyDeal is not responsible to force the payment from the customer if the item has already been delivered.
- Do not ask the customer to pay the Seller directly. All payments must go through MyDeal.