When an order has an Addon payment (Additional freight, redelivery, spare parts), then the Addon details will be displayed in a separate row below the original order details.
1. Search for the order that you would like to refund via the the Home page or via the Client List: All Customer List page located through the My Deals Tab. Click 'Action', then 'Issue Refund'.
2. Click ‘Issue Refund’ in the Addon Details section. This will open a new tab to process a refund for the Addon separately.
- If there are multiple Addons for the order, then multiple Addon rows will appear.
3. Enter in the amount you want to refund and the reason.
4. Click the ‘Refund’ button.
Please note: Issued refunds cannot be cancelled