- Always address your response using their name, not “Hi customer”
- Keep your tone friendly
- Personalise your responses
- Avoid using slang eg: ‘Please’ instead of ‘Pls’
- Take responsibility for the issue
- Acknowledge their feelings, show understanding
- Keep the customer updated
- Respond to tickets quickly
- Provide a realistic timeframe. Don’t make promises that you cannot keep.
Please note: Your tickets are direct communication with the customer, not MyDeal. Please do not address your responses to MyDeal as we will not be receiving them.