Sellers can use the ‘Notes’ field on the order page for internal reference. Notes are not visible to customers. For any order issues, please contact the customer via enquiry ticket promptly to notify them.
While notes are visible to MyDeal, the MyDeal team is not notified automatically when you add new notes. For any matters requiring our assistance, please ensure to contact our team directly.
How to add notes manually:
- Click “View/Add Notes” next to your order in the Client List or on Order Details Page, type in your notes and click “Save Note.”
How to add notes via CSV:
- Export pending orders
- Add new notes in the “new supplier notes” column
- Save the file in the .csv (comma delimited) format and import it back onto the Marketplace by clicking Choose File, selecting the saved file and clicking Import. Please ensure that all columns and their headings that have been exported are not amended or removed as this will affect the import.
- The ‘new supplier notes’ column in order export file is for adding new notes to orders. Whilst the ‘all supplier notes’ keeps a record of every note ever uploaded. Adding a new note will not replace the existing notes.
- Notes cannot be deleted once added.
Example on Order Details Page:
Example on Client List: