Once you have dispatched an order, you will need to update tracking for the order.
If you are integrated via API and has the tracking sync enabled, you need to upload the tracking details to your API backend. The tracking details will then sync with the Seller Portal.
If you are managing their store manually, you can upload tracking to the Seller Portal manually or by uploading a CSV file as detailed below.
- Tracking/Courier details are visible to customers so please input only tracking information in these fields. For other reference notes such as “out of stock,” “delay” you can utilize supplier order notes which are private.
- Once you have uploaded tracking information, a dispatch notification email will be sent to the customer. Please do not upload tracking information until the order has been dispatched to avoid confusion for customers.
- Orders will not be processed for payment unless valid tracking information has been provided in the Seller Portal.
- By providing the tracking number and its corresponding courier name correctly, customers are given a tracking link to easily monitor delivery progress (does not apply to some couriers).
- We encourage sellers to ship orders with online tracking as much as possible. However if shipping orders without tracking (such as when dispatched by the seller themselves), or where tracking information is not available, please input delivery reference to give customers an idea of delivery time frame. Example tracking information: "Delivery scheduled on 1/7/2023" as tracking number & "Delivery by our own truck" as the courier name.
- Tracking/Courier details are visible to customers. Supplier notes are private.
CSV upload (Useful when updating multiple orders in bulk):
- Download the CSV file of your pending orders. Instructions are available HERE.
- Input the tracking and courier information to the exported file. In the columns labelled ‘Tracking Code’ and ‘Courier’ input ONLY the tracking number and name of the courier into the respective columns.
- Save the file in the .csv (comma delimited) format.
- Upload the saved tracking CSV file via the Deals Quick View on the Seller Portal Home page. Click the ‘Choose File’ button (Note: this must be a CSV file).
- Once uploaded, click Import.
- Do not delete any columns or edit column header to avoid upload errors
- You can remove any rows for orders that you do not wish to update
If you encounter any file upload errors, please check the tips on creating a CSV upload file available HERE.
How to manually add tracking to mark an order as dispatched
- Locate the order in the Seller Portal
- Click the ‘Add Tracking’ button on the order page
- Input the Tracking Number and Courier name into fields and click Save (both fields are required).
- If the courier name is not available in the courier dropdown, please select "Other" and input the courier name manually in the box that appears.
- Once tracking has been added successfully:
- The shipping status label will update from ‘Pending Dispatch’ to ‘Dispatched’.
- The customer will receive a notification that their order has been dispatched.
- If the order is a combined order, on clicking the add tracking button, you will be navigated to the order details page.
- For combined orders, the same tracking information will be applied to all products in the combined order.
- If a product in a combined order has a different tracking number to the other products in the order, use the edit tracking function available against each product in the order to amend the tracking information individually.
How to edit existing tracking information
You can simply overwrite the existing tracking fields either directly on the order details page or via CSV file.
If you are editing the tracking information on the order details page, click "Edit" under the tracking information field, edit the tracking information on the popup and click "Save,"
If you are bulk editing the tracking information on a CSV file, export orders on the Client List (ensure to untick "Unfulfilled Orders Only" for the export options). Edit the tracking information, save the file and upload to the portal via the Deals Quick View on the Marketplace Home page,