The ‘Notes’ field on the order page is optional. Sellers can use it to communicate information to the MyDeal Shopsupport Team about a specific order (ie: Waiting on new stock, item will be dispatched on 25 Nov). However, for any urgent fulfilment issues please ensure to contact us so we can notify the customer of the issue in a timely manner.
These notes are not visible to the customer, and MyDeal team is not notified automatically when you add new notes.
How to add notes manually:
- Click “View/Add Notes” next to your order in the Client List or on Order Details Page, type in your notes and click “Save Note.”
How to add notes via CSV:
- Export pending orders
- Add new notes in the “new supplier notes” column
- Save the file in the .csv (comma delimited) format and import it back onto the Marketplace by clicking Choose File, selecting the saved file and clicking Import. Please ensure that all columns and their headings that have been exported are not amended or removed as this will affect the import.
- The ‘new supplier notes’ column in order export file is for adding new notes to orders. Whilst the ‘all supplier notes’ keeps a record of every note ever uploaded. Adding a new note will not replace the existing notes.
- Notes cannot be deleted once added.
- Only the newest note will be displayed by default on the Client List view; by clicking “View/Add Notes” you can see all notes that have been added for the order.
Example on Order Details Page:
Example on Client List: