Admin users have access to the “Administration” menu on the left-hand navigation on the portal and can change the admin role status for other users. Besides updating admin role access for other users, admin users can invite other users to access the Seller Portal (Refer to: Adding New Users for the Seller Portal), clear MFA for other users (Refer to: Clearing MFA for other users), and offboard users (Refer to: Offboarding users ).
How to update the admin role status of users:
- Go to “Administration” on the left-hand navigation, then click “User Management.”
- To give a user admin access, click “Make Admin” next to the applicable user.
- To remove admin access from a user, click “Remove Admin” next to the applicable user.
The admin role status is shown in the “Is Admin” column with a tick mark or an X.
- At least one user within an account must have the admin role
- Multiple users can be made admin users