Once you have dispatched an order, you will need to update tracking manually or by uploading a CSV file as detailed below. To edit tracking information, simply overwrite the tracking fields, and upload the CSV file or click "Save" "if you are editing directly in the Marketplace.
- Tracking/Courier details are visible to customers so please input only tracking information in these field. For other notes such as “out of stock,” “delay” you can utilise supplier notes which are private. Please notify MyDeal team ASAP in case of any order issues.
- Once you have uploaded tracking information, a dispatch notification email will be sent to the customer. Please do not upload tracking information until the order has been dispatched to avoid confusion for customers.
- Orders will not be processed for payment unless tracking information has been provided correctly in the Marketplace.
- Tracking/Courier details are visible to customers. Supplier notes are private
- Click the ‘My Deals’ tab
- Select ‘View Customer’ on a specific deal
- The MyDealShop Client List page will load with each order
- Manually input the Tracking Number and Courier name into the boxes available, then tick the “Sent” box.
- Click “Save” at the top right corner of the page
- For the information to update, you must click ‘SAVE’ in the top right hand corner.
- Orders will remain in Pending status until they are ticked as 'Sent'
CSV upload (Useful when updating multiple orders in bulk):
- Download the CSV file of your pending orders. Instructions available HERE.
- Input the tracking and courier information to the excel sheet. In the columns labelled ‘Tracking Code’ and ‘Courier’ input ONLY the tracking number and name of the courier into the respective columns.
- Save the file in the .csv (comma delimited)
- Upload the CSV file with the tracking via the Deals Quick View on the Marketplace Home page. Click the ‘Choose File’ button (Note: this must be a CSV file).
- Once uploaded, click Import.
- Do not delete any columns or edit column header to avoid upload errors
- You can remove any rows for orders that you do not wish to update
- If you encounter any file upload errors, please check the tips on creating a CSV upload file available HERE.